In this foundation-level course, participants gather the basic components of the communication process, learn the complexities of communication, and begin building listening skills.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the fundamental components of the communication process
- Describe the enablers and barriers to effective communication
- More deeply understand the “behind the scenes” aspects of
- Develop effective active listening skills
- Provide opportunity to practice and demonstrate new skills