Change is the only constant.
Organisations and managers face change every day in procedures, personnel, targets and strategy .
Key ability for todays leaders is to handle change to ensure minimum disruption to productivity and ensure effective implementation .
This course examines the concept that Change can be effectively managed and that peoples reaction to change is emotional rather than rational.
It highligths issues to be considered approaches tools and techniques. When its dynamics are understood, change can be managed in a way that enables people to cope with it effectively
This programme is for you
If you want to be able to build a shared vision of the future that can come only through change. You will also learn how to gain true buy-in to change programmes and generate a more productive environment in a changing organisation.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the reason for change
- Understand the impact of change on organisations and people
- Minimise the stress that change can create and limit the damage to the business
- Maintain better communication through a difficult process
- Learning about change and how to change
- Demonstrate the benefits of confronting, implementing and assessing change
- Take responsibility for and ownership of change
- Manage and lead the change process
Anyone involved in leading change