We have a lot of experience with Team Building events ranging from meeting rooms to outward bounds courses.
The starting point is to identify the key outcomes required from the event and the specific problem that the intervention is trying to address. We can then develop a range of exercises and activities to help achieve those outcomes.
Format of these are many and varied but may include activities to look at:
- Visioning for the year of future especially if part of a start up for a project team
- Goal setting / Goal Sharing
- Discussion of key challenges
- How to improve efficiency / effectiveness
- How to improve results / relationship
- Team Challenge
- Outdoor experience or event management / community activity
Licensed in programmes in this area include: