Why Us ? The key to our success is that we
- Develop specific training to meet the clients needs
- Have an approach that is highly interactive and engaging focussed on individual learning and application
- Use a coaching style where ever possible to enable participants to work out the answers for themselves
- Draw on a wealth of experience as Managers and Leaders in organisations but also with an extensive knowledge of many different courses and models
Who are we?
Managing Director and Lead Trainer , Norman is a highly skilled deliverer of Development interventions and programmes many of which he has developed himself. He over 20 years experience delivering training overlapping with over 35 years experience working in the healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry including managerial roles in , Operations, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Product Support, Marketing and H.R.
- BSc (Hons) Applied Biology
- Diploma in Management Studies
- Certificate in Training Practise
- Diploma in Business Coaching
- Certificate in Life Coaching
Chris is a highly experienced marketing and management consultant with more than 20 years consultancy experience. During this time Chris has worked with academic institutions, development agencies and a wide range of companies including more than 300 projects on business improvement programmes and projects. Chris is a skilled diagnostician and has designed and developed business positioning processes and procedures as an aid to improvement
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry (University of Wales)
- Diploma of Management Studies
- Diploma of Marketing
- European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Diploma
Rob Dillingham M.C.I.P.D.
Rob is an experienced and skilled management development consultant and coach. His background in the pharmaceutical industry gave him the in-depth knowledge of the business world and the need to meet performance targets. He later transferred these skills to the voluntary sector where he worked as UK training manager. Rob went into consultancy over 20 years ago, delivering tailored development initiatives to variety of organisations. The key focus of all Rob’s training is to improve the performance of the individuals and organisations, for whom he works. Rob is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the British Psychological Society.
- BA(hons) in contextual theology
- Diploma in Training Management
- Psychometric level B & MBTI practitioner