- Participants will complete an online BELBIN Self perception and observer profile in advance of the training day (during the week before the training day)
- a series of team exercises designed to highlight the team aspects of task focus, people focus and cerebral thinking.
- Discussion of the team performance in the tasks to assist understanding;
- Presentation to gain understanding of the BELBIN team roles
- Presentation and discussion of individual profiles to provide self awareness of each persons “preferred roles”, “manageable roles”, and “least preferred roles”.
- Discussion on the current team roles and considerations for the future.
- Give each participant a clear understanding of their strongest team role as seen by themselves and by their colleagues;
- Improve understanding of individual strengths
- Increases appreciation of others and promotes co-operation
- Improves both individual and team performance.
- Assess the business objectives against the team profile
- Helps identify “gaps” in a team and how to address them
- Develop an action plan based on the self awareness and learning